XES shoes understands that one size does not fit all when it comes to footwear. If a pair suits someone well, it might not be right for another individual since everyone’s feet and requirements are different. This knowledge propels the brand to create a diverse collection of shoes consisting of an ideal pair for every customer.
Our feet carry us from point A to Point B throughout our lives, and they are constantly under strain from supporting our weight, and for that, they deserve to be looked after. One way to do that is by choosing the correct footwear that can provide maximum cushioning and comfort. XES Malaysia designs shoes that are comfortable and stylish at the same time, so you don’t have to pick between one or the other. An additional benefit of having access to a variety of all-in-one shoes is being at ease on every occasion. Whether you are out for a stroll or a night of dancing, XES sports shoes, heels, and slippers will keep your feet from hurting.
Why is it important for shoes to fit you right?
If your top is a little baggy or your jeans a tad constricting, you can probably make it work, but it is an entirely different story when it comes to ill-fitting shoes. Uncomfortable footwear is bound to affect the quality of your day and your health in the long run.
- Blisters – Excessive friction between the shoe and the skin of your feet results in painful blisters. These fluid-filled bumps take a long time to heal and leave behind permanent scar marks.
- Corns – Corn is a thick patch of hardened skin that develops when the skin is repeatedly subjected to severe friction and pressure. Frequent use of poorly fitting shoes causes corns on the soles and toes, which then take a long time to heal.
- Ingrown toenails – Wearing shoes that are a few sizes too small compresses your feet which leads to various problems, including ingrown toenails. This painful condition develops when the skin is pushed into the nail plate.
- Fungal infection – Athlete’s Foot is a commonly occurring fungal infection of the feet, and one of the leading causes is wearing tight shoes that push the toes against each other. This creates a favorable environment for the fungus to grow.
- Knee pain: Non-supportive footwear puts extra strain on your knees while walking in order to protect your feet from severe impact. This is highly damaging to the knees in the long run and can lead to joint and arthritis.
- Postural issues and back pain – Shoes that neither provide substantial support nor fit right can adversely affect your posture and cause back pain. Such shoes exacerbate the wear and tear of the lumbar spinal muscles, which alters your posture and causes pain.
XES shoes outlets near you
- Alor Gajah – Mydin Pulau Sebang Hypermarket
- Alor Setar – Alor Setar Mall
- Ampang – Lotus’s Ampang
- Batu Pahat – Batu Pahat Mall
- Bukit Mertajam – Lotus’s Bukit Mertajam
- Changlun – Changlun Complex
- Gombak – Giant Batu Caves
- Ipoh – Lotus’s Station 18
- Jasin – Mydin Bandar Jasin Bestari
- Cheras – EkoCheras Mall
Lot F46 (First Floor), NO.693, Batu 5, Jalan Cheras, 56000, Kuala Lumpur
XES shoes has over 120 branches in various locations across Malaysia; visit its website to find the one near you.
What makes XES shoes better than the rest?
XES isn’t simply a run-of-the-mill shoe company dedicated to selling generic designs; instead, it designs products that create ease for the customers and promote a healthy lifestyle.
Incredible options for everyone
The footwear collection at XES is diverse enough to include multiple options for men, women, and children. In the men’s section, you will find sandals, boots, sneakers, loafers, and dress shoes; in the women’s section, you will see sandals, wedges, sneakers, flats, heels, and loafers. The children’s collection has fun animated designs inspired by Avengers, Transformers, and Hello Kitty, along with a Back to School range.
In addition to trendy and comfortable footwear, XES shoes also carries other products. You will come across functional and stylish bags for men and women, along with accessories for foot care and shoe care. The brand also has an amazing range of wallets and belts, especially in the BULL RYDERS / MARK / BALISI collection.
Affordability and quality
Another appreciable aspect of XES shoes is that they deliver on their promise to provide premium footwear at reasonable prices. You can shop at an XES outlet or online store without worrying about breaking the bank, knowing that you’re getting nothing but the best.
Care for your feet
The PedaHeel collection was created with the assistance of consultant podiatrist Brendan J Bergin to save your feet from deterioration and pain. The entire range has been designed on the basis of biomechanical function to ensure an even distribution of pressure across the sole when walking. This saves isolated areas from bearing extreme pressure. Furthermore, each pair is fitted with an orthotic footbed for maximum pronation control and
Refresh by XES is a sneaker collection that is made to look and feel good on your feet. They showcase flexible and lightweight soles to absorb most of the impact that may otherwise affect your feet. The stylish designs will have you tempted to get more than a few pairs.
Shop at XES shoes with Atome
Headquartered in Singapore with over 15,000 partnered merchants and available in 8 markets, Atome offers its users the choice and convenience of flexible payment options for a variety of products and services. The app allows shoppers to split their purchases across three interest-free monthly payments by scanning a partner retailer’s in-store QR code or upon website checkout. By splitting their payments, Atome users will be able to better manage their budget while making quality products and services more reachable.
To become a member, download the app (get it here) and create an account to sign up; the process is free of charge and straightforward. The user-friendly interface will have you navigating the app in no time. Keep an eye out for a welcome voucher worth RM15, which you will be able to use at any affiliate brand upon spending RM50 or higher.
- Select Atome as the payment method during checkout.
- Log in to your Atome account or create a new one.
- Plug in the amount spent and use the available discount code.
- Go through the payment schedule and make the first payment on the spot.
- The app will charge the remaining payments to the debit or credit card linked with your Atome account.
- Atome can just as easily be used for in-store shopping.
We owe ourselves to splurge on shoes that wouldn’t have us in excruciating pain by the end of the day. Most of us can unanimously agree with this, as we have all made the mistake of purchasing uncomfortable footwear. The alarming part is that there aren’t just short-term, but long-term consequences as well of wearing inadequate footwear. So, by spending a couple of extra bucks, you can avoid a whole lot of trouble. There is no better place in Malaysia than XES shoes to upgrade your footwear collection; quit pondering and place an order now. Remember to use Atome to make use of some great benefits.