Xiaomi is a world-class brand when it comes to electronics, home equipment, and home appliances. Since Xiaomi’s launch in 2010, Xiaomi has been swift in gaining momentum in the world of smartphones. One of such smartphones is the Xiaomi Mi 11. Then there’s Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
Today, in this article, we’ll be diving into the world of Xiaomi’s products and looking at different Xiaomi smartphones (including the variants of Xiaomi Mi 11) available at Banggood. So, if you’ve made up your mind about purchasing Xiaomi Mi 11 or any of its cool variants, this article is for you.
Getting to know Xiaomi
Xiaomi, as you are probably aware, is a registered Chinese designer and manufacturer of electronics (and linked software), smart household products, and domestic appliances.
Did you know that, behind Samsung, Xiaomi is the second-largest smartphone maker and producer? Xiaomi is also regarded as the Fortune Globe 500’s ‘youngest’ corporation.
Lei Jun, who is now a multimillionaire, founded Xiaomi in 2010 when he was 40 years old. Xiaomi released its first smartphone in 2014, and the same smartphone captured the lion’s share of the Chinese phone market.
Xiaomi sold its products online prior to establishing a physical presence. By 2015, Xiaomi had made the leap into consumer electronics development. Xiaomi sold around 146.3 million smartphones in 2020, which is enormous. In addition, Xiaomi reached more than 500 million active users of its MIUI OS in 2020.
Furthermore, by the second quarter of 2021, Xiaomi had surpassed Apple, Inc. as the world’s second-largest supplier of smartphones, with a 17 percent market share.
Banggood and the Xiaomi Mi 11
Banggood, a big name in the online retail market, prides itself in its range of genuine and stellar Xiaomi products. Today, we’ll be looking at Banggood’s line of Xiaomi Mi 11.
Here are some of the variants and models of the Xiaomi Mi 11 you’ll find at Banggood Malaysia.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Here are some key specifications of Xiaomi Mi 11 lite
- 157 g (5.54 oz).
- AMOLED, 1B colors, HDR10, 90Hz, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm).
- Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver).
- Adreno 618.
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 25mm (wide), 1/3.06″ 1.0µm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus
- 204 g (7.20 oz).
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back.
- Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10, 700 nits, 1200 nits (peak).
- 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~86.1% screen-to-body ratio).
- 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density).
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G (6 nm)
- Octa-core (2×2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Mali-G68 MC4
- Triple Camera
- 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF
- 8 MP, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (telephoto macro)
- Front Camera: 16 MP
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- 234 g (8.25 oz).
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame, ceramic back.
- AMOLED, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 1B colors, 120Hz, 900 nits (HBM), 1700 nits (peak).
- 112.0 cm2, 6.81 inches (~91.4% screen-to-body ratio).
- 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density).
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5.
- Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm).
- Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680, 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680, and 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680).
- Adreno 660.
- Triple camera.
- 50 MP, f/2.0, 1/1.12″, 1.4µm, 24mm (wide), 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 120mm (periscope telephoto) ,Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, and OIS.
- 48 MP, f/4.1, , 1/2.0″, , 5x optical zoom.
- 48 MP, 128˚ (ultrawide), f/2.2, 12mm , 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF.
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm.
Buy your Xiaomi Mi 11 from Banggood now!
If you’ve decided to purchase your Xiaomi Mi 11, we suggest you make the purchase from Banggood Malaysia. In addition to that, Banggood has more than one million products listed in thirty different categories.
Banggood is a Chinese e-commerce business that was founded in 2006 and published its first physical location in 2009. Banggood acquired a lot of attention soon after its launch, and its sales surged and increased dramatically.
Banggood is a well-known e-commerce site with over 66 million registered users and a massive worldwide reach. Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South America, and the Middle East are all served by the firm.
Furthermore, Banggood Malaysia provides a variety of payment methods, including payment via the Atome app, which quickly divides your cost into three equal payments.
If you’re ready to purchase Xiaomi Mi 11 from Xiaomi Malaysia, you may split the cost if you purchase your item via Banggood, which is one of Atome’s listed merchants, together with 5,000+ others.
Atome is based in Singapore and offers its customers various and advantageous payment alternatives. If you want to make a purchase without having to spend too much money all at once, use the Atome app (download the app) to divide your costs into three interest-free, reasonable regular monthly payments.
Learn more about Atome at: https://www.atome.my/.
Pay for your Xiaomi Mi 11 using Atome
- When checking out from Banggood, choose Atome as your payment mode.
- Enter your Atome account login details.
- Pay only one-third of the bill and the rest later.
Banggood is a brilliant platform if you want to purchase a Xiaomi Mi 11 for yourself. Plus, if it’s something else you need, we bet that Banggood will have that item as well.
Switch to Banggood as your default online shopping app and reap all the benefits of flexible payments using Atome.