The skin around your eyes is very sensitive and thin, making it prone to dryness and placing it at a higher risk of UV damage. Over time, constant movement from facial expressions and blinking can cause crow’s feet, wrinkles, and lines. Additionally, the eye area doesn’t produce a lot of sebum (oil) which can act as a natural moisturizer. Eye creams target these problems and provide conditioning agents that help reduce dryness and other signs of aging around the eyes. Eye creams contain emollients or humectants that help smooth the skin. Read on to find out why eye cream is an essential addition to your skincare routine.
- Eye creams target dark circles by boosting the skin’s depth.
- They reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles through hydration.
- Eye creams protect the skin around the eyes from external elements such as pollution and makeup.
- The hyaluronic acid in eye creams has healing properties that help the sensitive skin around the eyes recover from micro-tears from daily activities or exfoliation.
- Eye creams help prevent signs of aging from dehydration and environmental factors.
- They minimize puffiness caused by fluid buildup.
- When the skin around the eyes isn’t properly moisturized, it may look dull and unhealthy. Good eye creams even out skin tone and make the eyes appear brighter and healthier.
- They offer a good base for makeup, providing an even finish.
- Eye creams provide targeted hydration.
- They have a soothing effect on tired eyes. Whether you prefer ultra-creamy and rich creams or lighter, non-greasy variations, a hint of coolness in temperature feels amazing on fatigued eyes.
L’OCCITANE en Provence is a complete beauty solution!
L’OCCITANE en Provence is an international retailer that deals with products relating to skincare, hair care, body care, fragrances, and home products. L’OCCITANE’s products are produced and developed in Manosque while complying with the specifications of ECOCERT. They offer a wide variety of high-quality products to their customers, including:
- Haircare products such as shampoos, conditioners, etc.
- Skincare products such as serums, face creams, eye creams, facial oils, etc.
- Body care products such as shower oils, body creams, hand creams, soap, scrubs, etc.
- Fragrance, including scented candles, pillow mists, perfumes, etc.
L’OCCITANE en Provence range of eye creams
We all know the importance of a good skincare routine. Where you spend a substantial amount of money and time taking care of your facial skin, it is only sensible to invest in products that cater to the sensitive skin around your eyes too. At L’OCCITANE, you can get the best eye creams that deliver amazing results. Whether you are searching for a good eye cream for dark circles or looking for one that provides instant hydration, there are lots of options to choose from. Let’s look at the various eye creams that you can find at L’OCCITANE.
- Divine cream (Limited edition)
This eye cream targets wrinkles and fine lines and adds firmness to the skin’s volume. With continuous use, you will feel that the skin around your eyes appears firmer and lifted thanks to the Immortelle Super Extract ingredient.
- Immortelle divine eye balm
This nourishing eye balm provides intense hydration and fights visible signs of aging. With a combination of Immortelle Super extract and shea butter, it provides luminosity and evenness to the eye area, improving its overall appearance.
- Divine cream mask
This is a 2 in 1 cream, and face mask is great for mature and very dry skin. It gives an immediate cooling and energizing effect that leaves the skin around the eyes feeling restored and replenished.
- Reine blanche white infusion rich cream
A thick and rich cream that sinks deeps into your skin, moisturizing it from within and evening out skin tone. The Reine Blanche complex helps recover the skin’s natural translucency while protecting it from external aggressions. Being one of the best eye creams for dark circles, you will see the visible lightness of the skin around your eyes with prolonged use.
L’OCCITANE en Provence and Atome
Atome is a payment app that allows iOS and Android users to divide their bills from any of Atome’s listed merchants into three monthly payments. Atome users can benefit from easy payment plans without any service fees or interest charges. To start shopping with Atome, install the app on your phone and create an account. Based in Singapore, Atome has a vast network of more than 5000 merchants that offer high-quality products and services. Once you become an Atome user, you can pay one-third of the total amount of your purchase from the listed merchants instead of paying the total amount. The remaining payments can be paid in the following two months. Using Atome app is simple and straightforward. You can either scan Atome’s QR code for purchases in-store, or you can select Atome as your payment option at the time of check out on the merchant’s website.
Use Atome app to purchase your desired eye cream at L’OCCITANE en Provence
- When checking out from the website, select Atome as your payment method.
- Pay 1/3rd of the total bill, and the other parts can be paid in the following two months.
Find the best beauty products at L’OCCITANE en Provence!
Skincare is essential if you want to maintain healthy and translucent skin. Eye creams are as important as any other face cream that you use as it provides targeted hydration to fight signs of aging. Buy a good eye cream from L’OCCITANE using Atome as your payment option. Now, you can get all the benefits of eye creams without worrying about their immediate cost.